Here, I’m going to quickly tell you how can you activate WhatsApp calling feature right now. There is high possibility that when you are reading this message, at that time, WhatsApp may have restricted the access. But still its worth giving try.
Just follow the steps given below:
- Download ‘WhatsApp 2.11.561’ APK (Click Here to Download)
- Take the backup of existing data by going into WhatsApp Settings – > Chat settings – > Backup conversation.
- Install the new downloaded version of WhatsApp.
- Restart the Phone.
- Tell your friend who is having calling feature enabled on his/ her WhatsApp to call you or Enter your number in the comment box below with your name and click submit.
Remember I won’t publicly display your number anywhere. I respect your privacy.
- Wolaaa!! Your feature is now fully activated.
- Even if it doesn’t, subscribe to TechnoClever.com Email newletter and I will let you know when it gets activated again.
WhatsApp Call Quality Review
After testing the feature and trying few calls, I would like to say that its great! Great job done by FB and WA. The quality of VOIP calling is equal to or we can say better than the normal traditional calling. Since the feature is still in the beta state, I experience little lag on 2G (Yah! It works on 2G too! ) but on WiFi, 3G it works fluid!!! and in few calls, I observed some echo. But other than that, its completely flawless. Loudspeaker feature is also working fine. Also, I didn’t experienced drops in any calls at all. Hope, they will fix the bugs in the final update. Waiting for the final update. Thank you Shubham and Jayesh for helping me out. We can expect the release date of WhatsApp 4.0 with Calling Feature somewhere in April or March which will again free to download.
Thanks for visiting. See you in next post. 🙂 Please share this post with your friends on WhatsApp, FB & other Social Media to enjoy free calling.