You are fed up of your mobile operator because of the costly plans or unfair deduction of your balance? This is a perfect time to switch your mobile operator to Vodafone from your previous mobile operator. As Vodafone has exciting plans to woo new customers in both prepaid and postpaid segment. Vodafone is going head-to-head with other mobile operators while building their new user base. And the plans are certainly helping Vodafone to get new customers. Are you interested in switching to Vodafone? But don’t have any idea about plans. Gauge through his article and you’ll know more about the existing Recharge Offers from the telecom giant. Don’t worry as this post will be about all the plans which are being offered to the new users of Vodafone. Without further ado, let’s check out the plans.
Vodafone Recharge Offers For New Users
- Vodafone 244 Plan
This is the first offer for the new Vodafone prepaid users which is available for only ₹ 244 and the validity is for 70 days.
- This plan will get you unlimited Vodafone to Vodafone calls both Local and STD.
- The user will also get 1GB 4G data per day for 70 days.
- This plan is a first recharge plan which means that only new users would be able to avail this scheme of ₹ 244.
- The plan only will be valid for only 70 days on the first recharge and the validity would decrease to 35 days after the second recharge. The recharge amount, however, would be same.
- Vodafone 445 Plan
The second offer from Vodafone for the prepaid new users is one of the Best Offer From Vodafone. The plan has the validity of 70 days which makes it quite popular among the youngsters.
- The user will get unlimited Local and STD calls which would be free to all the networks. The validity of the plan is for 70 days.
- The plan also offers 70GB of 4G data with the cap of 1GB of data per day. For 3G the users the validity would be of only 35 days and the data would be 2GB. The voice calls would remain free to all networks.
- The voice calls are limited to 300 minutes per day or 1200 minutes per week.
The next plan is for the Postpaid users of Vodafone…
- 2GB 4G data @ ₹250
This is one of the monthly packs from Vodafone postpaid. Monthly packs do get renewed after every billing cycle. The plan will get renewed after every monthly cycle and the cost of the plan is ₹ 250.
- The plan will provide you with 2GB 4G data each month @ ₹ 250 per month. After you have completed the 2GB data, you can use data from any other pack, if you have any. Otherwise, you will be charged as Data PayGo rate on your current plan.
- The out of package usage will be capped at ₹ 500, after which you will move to the slow internet without any additional costs.
- The validity would be until bill cycle.
There is another reason for a smile for the new postpaid users of Vodafone. They are giving 60GB data as a welcome offer to all the new postpaid customers. Don’t believe it? Check out the plan below:
- Vodafone RED 499 Plan
Vodafone has launched this plan to counter Airtel’s myPlan Infinity postpaid plans. The plan starts from ₹ 499 and goes till ₹ 2999.
- This is the entry-level RED plan which offers you with 5GB of 4G data per month plus 60GB of welcome gift free data.
- The plan also gives unlimited Local and STD calls but normal rates would be applicable for the outgoing roaming calls.
- Another bonus is that users will get 100 Local and National SMS per billing cycle which is a nice addition to the plan.
What is Welcome Data?
Vodafone India does offer 60GB free welcome data for all the new Vodafone Red Plan joiners. The 60GB would be then split into 10GB data per month for six months.
You can also avail free Netflix subscription with other Vodafone RED postpaid plans. The customers who have subscribed the Vodafone RED 1299 and the plans above it are eligible for Netflix subscription.
Next and the last plan in this post is easy in the pocket.
- Vodafone ₹ 7 per hour Super Hour pack
Vodafone has introduced Super Hour packs which are capable of providing unlimited benefits of calling. This plan is to counter the Airtel Cyber Café. This is the best option for certain users who want unlimited calling for a limited time.
- In this plan, enjoy unlimited Vodafone to Vodafone calling for 1 hour. The plan would get expired after 1 hour.
- The plan would only cost you ₹ 7 per hour. You can recharge it again after your 1 hour is completed.
- This plan will work for both Vodafone Postpaid and Prepaid under this plan.
How to Activate Vodafone Plan with the help of USSD code?
Make sure your balance is equal to the plan and follow the steps:
- Dial this Vodafone super hour USSD code: *444*4#
- Choose your plan
- Confirm it
- The amount would get detected from your mail balance and enjoy the benefits up to 1 hour
How to avail all of the above Vodafone Offers?
- Visit the Official Site of Vodafone
- Choose your circle
- Enter your prepaid/postpaid number
- Go to Offers and search for your desired plan
- Pay via Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card
- Recharge would be successful
These 5 were the plans which are being offered by Vodafone to its new users both for Prepaid and Postpaid. Select your favourite plan and enjoy being a new customer of Vodafone.