You will come across plenty of phone monitoring software. But when you plan to get one, you will see that only a few of them would provide you with the right mix of features, price, compatibility, and performance. One of them is Xnspy which is designed to efficiently monitor both Android and iOS devices. After installing it on a device, you can view its text messages, call logs, web browsing history, locations, instant messenger chats, emails, and a lot more.
Xnspy – Who can use it?
Owing to Xnspy’s diverse monitoring features, it has become popular amongst parents to stay atop on their children’s digital activities. Similarly, employers are also using it to watch their employees closely.
Using this app is quite simple, but you need to make sure that Xnspy is compatible with the phone you wish to use it on. That is not an issue as the monitoring app is perfectly compatible with both Android and iOS. Apart from this, you need to have physical access to the Android phone you want to monitor. As for an iPhone, having only the iCloud credentials would work.
How does Xnspy work?
As said earlier, you need to install Xnspy on the phone you want to monitor, and if it is an iPhone, the app will sync with the cloud. Now, many apps claim to monitor Android phones for free or without the requirement of the physical installation. Do NOT fall for it, as it doesn’t work that way. So far, no technology lets you monitor an Android device remotely without the installation.
Xnspy collects the data from the phone and sends it to the online dashboard allowing you to view it whenever. The app requires internet to send the data from the device to the dashboard. But, even if there is no internet connection, the app does not stop recording. Xnspy is one of the few monitoring apps to support offline tracking. Then, as soon as the phone connects to the internet, it transfers the recorded data to the online dashboard.
Here is a compatibility chart for the app:
|Android||iPhone (No Jailbreak)|
|4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x & 8.x||6.x, 7.x, 8.x up to 12.0.1|
The installation process is fairly simple, and you will get all the necessary guidance via email. The email will have the URL for app download, activation code, and your web account credentials.
For the non-tech savvy people, Xnspy offers assistance through remote installation support for Android users. Using TeamViewer, the remote team would install the app on your target device. But you would still need physical access to the phone. There are plenty of how-to guides and video tutorials on the website to help you with the installation. It is barely a 10-minute process.
You will be ready to access the dashboard after 24 hours as the app requires some time to gather all the data after installation.
You can either use the dashboard app or https://cp.xnspy.com/ to access your web account. The dashboard serves as a control panel for the app. The app features a simple and user-friendly interface ensuring ease of use for all.
The moment you log into the app, a graph would display on the screen. It will show you the different activities so, you can easily review the text message, calls, and location activities.
A menu on the left side of the dashboard has different categories. Clicking on each of them assists you in easy navigation through the app and phone activities.
Xnspy offers an impressive blend of basic and advanced monitoring features so that different users with varying monitoring needs could easily benefit from it.
Basic monitoring features
- You can access all the text messages,including the sent and received ones.
- You can monitor the call logsand see the call history, which includes incoming, outgoing, and missed calls. Xnspy also has a phone call history analysis feature so you can see the Top 5 callers and see their duration as well.
You could see the total number of calls during a certain period with a call-time activity punch card. The big dots denote extensive call activities, and smaller dots represent minor call activities.
- Xnspy comes with a GPS location trackingfeature so you can know where the phone user has been throughout the day. Not only that, you can see the recent location history as well. The app lets you pair the geofencing feature with its GPS locating tracking. This way, you can create virtual boundaries when the phone user enters or exits a certain area and get immediate alerts. You can add these locations to the app’s Watchlist.
- Xnspy lets you monitor the phone user’s web browsing historyeven if they delete it. Xnspy provides you with an analysis as well, so you can know the Top 10 most visited websites along with the number of times the phone user visited them.
Advanced monitoring features
- Xnspy automatically records all the phone calls,and you can record the surroundings as well by sending a remote command that turns on the phone’s microphone.
- Xnspy is among the few apps that let you monitor chats on all the popular instant messaging apps. Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Tinder, Skype, and Kik. You can also access the multimedia the user sends or receives through these apps.
- There are plenty of remote functionsyou can perform with Xnspy such as blocking apps, locking the device, taking live screenshots, wiping off data, and shutting it down.
- Xnspy’s Android keyloggerfeature lets you record the keystrokes on WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and Skype.
- The Wi-Fi logfeature lets you see the history of Wi-Fi connection the phone user connected to recently complete with time, date, and name of the connection.
- You can access and even download the images/videos from the said phone. Also, Xnspy lets you view their routine and access their calendar entries.
- Probably the best feature of the app, Xnspy’s Watchlist alertlets you set alerts on specific contacts, words, and locations, so you get information about only what you are interested in. Also, you can get alerts when the device owner changes the SIM card.
Now, coming to the customer support of Xnspy. Needless to say, the app ranks on top regarding its customer support as well. They have a 24/7 live chat support feature and an email support system. You will find someone to help you, no matter what issue you face regarding the app.
This goes without saying that no monitoring app has been able to surpass the affordability of Xnspy. We can say this with certainty as we compared Xnspy’s price with other leading monitoring apps. Offering two editions, Basic and Monitoring, Xnspy caters to everyone’s monitoring needs, be it a watchful parent or cautious employee.
For those looking for basic monitoring features, Basic Edition works just fine. And if you need an advanced monitoring solution, then it is wise to go with the Premium edition.
Here is a price chart for both the editions:
|XNSPY Basic Edition||XNSPY Premium Edition|
Before moving on to the final verdict, let’s take a look at Xnspy’s pros and cons.
- Seamless compatibility with Android and iPhone
- User-friendly interface
- A wide range of basic and advanced monitoring features
- Remote installation support
- Affordable price
- Real-time location tracking
- Watchlist alerts
- No money guarantee
- No remote access to the camera
Xnspy packs a punch with its monitoring features, affordable price, and seamless compatibility with both Android and iOS. Xnspy has garnered a reputation among the popular monitoring apps with its ease of use and efficient functionality. Anyone looking for a budget-friendly solution for their monitoring needs should try Xnspy.