Here, I’ll tell you how can you buy Micromax Yu Yureka, Micromax Yu Yuphoria or any other smartphones like Lenovo A7000, A6000, A6000 Plus, without registration on EMI, Cash On Delivery and Other Payment Modes on sites like OLX, Quikr, Ebay, Paytm, Infibeam etc. Easily with some tips & tricks. I’ve already written a post to Solve Micromax Yu Yureka Heating problem. First try to buy it from Amazon and Flipkart though. It would be better if you are from metropolitan cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Pune etc. since buying from OLX & Quikr won’t be any problem to you.
In this era of mobile evolution, high end smartphones are no more luxuries. Even you can buy good high end android device under $150 (Approximately Rs. 9,500). Companies like Micromax, Xiaomi are leading high end budget smart phone market in India. And with the latest launch of Yuphoria by YU Tele Ventures (Subsidiary of Micromax), we can expect more quality and high end devices in future. But wait… is it easy to get hands on them? Can you Buy Micromax YU Yuphoria or any similar android phone which is only available via flash sales Without Registration? We will see the answers one by one. First lets see is it easy to buy them?
Of course not. There are Flash Sales!!!
No. Its difficult to get hands on them in few cases. Even in these days, many times Yureka becomes out of stock. Few days ago this was the procedure in case of Micromax Yu Yureka:
If you want to buy Micromax Yureka, you need to register for Yureka at Amazon.in. On specified date, Micromax makes few thousand units available on Amazon and on the specified time and day of every week, the sale starts. And only those few thousand customers were able to order the device successfully from Amazon. And the remaining one’s just have to wait and try at next sale. In next sale also, there is not guarantee that you’ll be able to buy the device.
This strategy of flash sale looks pretty good Marketing strategy from the company’s point of view but from the customer’s point of view its really headache and depressive (If they are huge fans of Cynogen and ready to do anything to get their hands on device) since only few customers were able to order the device. Now, Micromax has dropped this strategy but its followed by Micromax Yu Yuphoria, Lenovo A7000 and other Xiami Mi Android Smartphones.
I know this What’s the point?
The point is many sellers across various platforms saw this as an opportunity to earn good amount of money. So, if you are ready to pay extra for the device then you can buy it across various platforms including PayTM, E-Bay, infibeam and even at Classified Ads sites like Quikr, OLX.
Hmm I wanna buy one But is it risky?
When we look initially, it definitely looks risky since Directly Yu is not involved as a seller, you may not get replacement guarantee especially if you are buying from sites like Quikr and OLX. But if you are buying it from Ebay then there will be replacement guarantee from many sellers. So, if you want this great & value for money android phone then its worth a try. Just go for it.
Any precautions should I take?
Definitely you should take the precautions.
- Give your preference to big brands like Ebay, Paytm, infibeam and try to avoid buying via classified ads sites like OLX, Quikr. If you are buying from Quikr or OLX then have a written agreement of the deal between you and the seller. Also, get all of the seller’s details like Full name, Mobile number, Permanent Address, Home Address, Work address, etc. Also, if possible, ask him for Xerox of his Identity proof like Adhar card or Pan card. it’s the question of thousands of rupees.
- If you are buying it from Ebay or any major brand, then read all the info on the product page if warranty details are not mentioned, just ask Ebay and message seller about the warranty.
- Don’t pay too much price. I know you can understand this but I found the listing of Yureka for One Million Rupees on Ebay. Ten Lakhs is definitely not the amount you should invest in buying Yureka. Its just that the seller has changed the price after getting its stock over. I know you are smart enough to figure it out 🙂 but still there are some people in the world who are die hard fans so, its for them.
- Before buying from Ebay, just look how many items are sold by the seller and see his ratings.
- After buying, just comment on the respected sites and let other people know about your experience with the device. So, that it will help them also in buying their android phone.
So, these were my thoughts regarding buying Micromax Yu Yureka, Micromax Yu Yuphoria Lenovo A7000, Mi 4i and other smart phones which are having flash sales. Same thing is applied with Mi power bank or any other product which is out of stock but make sure its genuine and seller has good reputation. Happy buying 😀